PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
In consideration of the services of Precision Exotics, LLC, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as "PE"), I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge PE, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that my participation in operation or riding as a passenger in auto driving activities entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
The risks include, among other things: There is the possibility of rough terrain; passengers can be jolted, jarred, bounced, thrown about and otherwise shaken during rides; it is possible that riders could be injured if they come into contact with other passengers or equipment; injuries can be sustained from the equipment or from items on the road such as holes, bumps, ruts, obstacles, or rocks; major injuries are a risk as are bruises and sprains; musculoskeletal injuries including head, neck, and back injuries; exhaustion; accidents involving other vehicles; collision with fixed or movable objects; collisions, and flipping over; accidents or illness can occur in remote places without medical facilities; the machine itself may fail; and slips and falls are always a possibility.
Furthermore, PE employees have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant's fitness or abilities. They might misjudge the weather or other environmental conditions. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless PE from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of PE’s equipment or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of PE.
4. Should PE or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
6. In the event that I file a lawsuit against PE, I agree to do so solely in the state of Georgia, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining document shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against PE on the basis of any claim from which I have released them from herein.